SIGARCH, SIGMICRO, TCCA and TCuARCH join together to express our denunciation of racism and to stand together, particularly in support of African American members of our community, as representatives of our research community.
This year, SIGMICRO's flagship conference, the International Symposium on Microarchitecture, is being held virtually. Register for MICRO today and see the latest research in the field!
Help recognize the most impactful papers from prior MICRO conferences by nominating a paper today! This year's award recognizes papers published from 1998-2002, inclusive.
Nominations due November 1, 2020.
Our goal is to advance the state of the art in processor design by
- Disseminating information from academic and industrial sources,
- Making computing resources freely available to worthy research projects, and
- Encouraging interaction between researchers, educators, and students.
Some of the methods for achieving this include
- An annotated web bibliography,
- A portal system to computing resources the site actively recruits from leading-edge computer companies, and
- A set of bulletin boards targeted to specific communities.