Our goal is to advance the state of the art in processor design by
- Disseminating information from academic and industrial sources,
- Making computing resources freely available to worthy research projects, and
- Encouraging interaction between researchers, educators, and students.
Some of the methods for achieving this include
- An annotated web bibliography,
- A portal system to computing resources the site actively recruits from leading-edge computer companies, and
- A set of bulletin boards targeted to specific communities.