The survey of participants of MICRO-46 is out!
- What was your overall impression of MICRO?
- What was your impression of the MICRO Workshops and Tutorials?
- What was your view of the Lightning Session of 1-minute paper presentations?
- What was your impression of the poster session?
- What was your impression of the UC-Davis Conference Ctr as a venue for MICRO? 6. What was your impression of Davis / Sacramento as a venue for MICRO?
- How was the organization of MICRO?
- After MICRO is done, what is your preferred method to access MICRO papers?
- What is your preferred medium for reading MICRO papers after the conference?
- Please provide any other comments
The main sentiments were:
• Most had positive views and thought conference was well run.
• Lightning session was good, but very long.
• Posters were too crowded and noisy.
• Tutorials and workshops were well received.
• Davis & Conference Center was not as popular as 2012 Vancouver. • Distance between parallel sessions was too far.
• Food – mixed quality and not enough.
• Long lines for food and not enough places to sit.
• Shuttle service appreciated.
• Diverse preferences for accessing papers after conference.